Click here if you are having website access problems ×

3 more needed for ali rad bulk order

Anthony

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I still need three more volunteers to get the bulk order of ali race rads from Radtec.

To recap these are race spec rads of aluminium construction and cost inc VAT is 188 GBP ( excluding delivery )

These are not triple by-pass R500 rads, which Caterham spec for nose-to-tail racing in championship.

They do have a track record and photo's are available.

The cost is Radtec's bulk order price for 10 and cheques are to be made to radtec ( if you are interested I will forward full details ). Once I have the 10 cheques I will send them off to Radtec and collection will be 5-15 days depending on stock - they have just finished a batch going off to Japan and only have 5 on the shelf at present.

Please e-mail me if you would like a photo ( or if you know how to get a photo image here )

Many thanks 7 of us waiting in anticipation

Took the nose off my '94 k 1400 last night only to find the rad leaking in one lower corner, an ideal time for an upgrade methinx, assuming of course that this rad will fit my car. Could you mail me some pics if the bulk buy is still on.

Many thanks...

Ashley.

Ashley Webster.

1400 Supersport

Ash, send me you e-mail details and I will send on pic

Please send cheque for Radtec Racing Radiators Limited for

160+15+VAT ( that includes delivery ) and I will send yours off with the rest.

Needs to go quickly as they will only accept as a batch.

By the way discount level stays the same until we get over 25 so and cheques I get by Monday will go in and now we have 10 I will send off so every one can have their new rads asap

Kind regards

• 2 months later...

Anthony

Can you give me a ring please on 0207 542 5105.

If anyone has bought one of these radiators and has not yet fitted it and is willing to sell it to me adn have it replaced as soon as I can get one then can they please phone me ont he above number or mail me at roy.booth@reuters.com.

thanks

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*