Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SOLD Caterham 15" Anthracite 10 Spoke wheels in excellent condition (set of 4)

vander

For sale is a set of four used Caterham 15" Anthracite 10 spoke alloy wheels (2012 and on) in very good used condition. They come from a 2013 vehicle with 5500 dry miles only.

I am selling them as I now just use the car for trackdays so have changed to a 13” set up, although the 15” wheels do look good!

They are in very good condition with no cracks, scrapes or curbing marks, and only covered about 500 dry miles since they were bought with the car last summer. Please note that these wheels cost £151.20 including VAT new from Caterham.

I am looking for about £400 for the wheels as they are in really good nick and would not even need a refurb.

Happy to send images of the wheels, tyres or centre caps by email. Please get in touch by PM if you are interested.

I am also selling a set of four CR500 tyres (fronts good condition 4mm and rears only 1000 miles road use 5mm) and wheel centre caps and badges, but would be happy to see all 12 items as a package. Please contact me by PM to discuss if you’re interested. Happy to email photos.   

Payment by paypal or cash on collection from SO22 by prior arrangement. Please note collection only for wheels and tyres. If you would like them posted, please arrange your own courier for the wheels. 

• 2 weeks later...