Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rear anti roll bar

Andrew Dent

Andrew

Moving the link to the rollbar forwards effectively reduces the leverage on the anti roll bar thus making it more resistant to roll. This makes the ride noticably harder. It also reduces understeer and promotes oversteer.

Mine is set one from softest which I find to be a good compromise for my car.

teeth.gif I have some video footage of C7LOW being passed by 2 Vx cars at Anglesey in as many seconds. After all the abuse you've lavished on me with the gravel trap incident, I thought of sparking off the K series vs VX thing again by putting it on the web cool.gif

Regards to Janet.

Alex

Alex, a VX vs K series?, if you run such a challenge you'll need to give Andrew fair warning so that he can cosset his beloved money pit and ensure that he has no excuses like 'something broke', or 'it has a misfire'!.

My money is on the VX cos old lardie should mathematically be slower than any other similarly spec'd vehicle due to his ill fitting bottom. That must be why the VX's went past him.

Rough back of envelope calcs say that he should be about 6-7 seconds slower than most around say Cadwell due directly to the excess mass in the car.

Sorry Andrew - I did say I break my silence.

Paul