Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SOLD 2.0 Duratec Wet Sump, Oil Pump, Bolts and Dipstick from 2013 Supersport R 180bhp (5500 miles) OFFERS

vander

Hi everyone,

I've upgraded my 2013 2.0 Duratec 180bhp Supersport R to a dry sump for track use, so am selling the wet sump and everything that came with it to offset the cost of the dry sump. I am open to sensible offers. 

For sale is a used wet sump from a 2013 Caterham Supersport R 2.0 Duratec (180bhp). It is in excellent mechanical and very good cosmetic condition, and was removed from an immaculate dry use only vehicle, having covered 5500 miles, as I upgraded the engine on purchase to a dry sump for trackday use. 

There is some minor cosmetic damage to the bottom of the sump as to be expected from a used sump from a Caterham (speed bumps are not your friend!), but would make an excellent replacement for a damaged or cracked item at a significant saving compared to a new replacement item. A new Caterham wet sump kit costs £630 including vat excluding oil pump.

The sump comes with bolts and oil dipstick, and has been professionally cleaned after being removed so there is no oil or other residue present. I also have the oil pump for sale if required. Please contact me to discuss if required. 

Sensible offers only please. I have listed the item on eBay and it is currently the only used Caterham wet sump on eBay (accurate at time of listing). Payment by paypal or cash on collection by arrangement from SO22.  The item weighs 6.9kg including packaging so postage is £16.40 Parcelforce 48 guaranteed and tracked for the sump alone (not oil pump which can be posted separately).  

Please get in touch by phone (07717183832), email (andrewvandermerwe@hotmail.com) or PM to discuss. Happy to send pics or answer any questions. Thanks and fingers crossed for some warm sunny weather soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...