Click here if you are having website access problems ×

JPE

DAVID L

Dear Mr.Fly (or may I call you Will !!)

Thanks a lot. This availability of information is one of the great benefits of the club. I actually have found this site , I just wondered what had happened in the last 5 years and 6k miles..

D

BEGGAR IT had a demo drive arranged for Friday and got a call this afternoon from Caterham saying it had been sold. I was away all this week so couldnt view before. BAGGAR,BEGGAR,BOGGER! No mind, congrats to whomever bought it. NOW I am back in the frame for the next one. (unless the man who paid his deposit changes his mind or wants to make a quick profit....) Hey, hush my mouth, no under the counter dealing here!

Hope to hear and see you on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

OK, own up. Which one of you DID buy it? was it a COOPERNUT or a PEARDROP? Stand up and be counted and incur my envious wrath! (also let me be on your list if you decide to move it on)

Meantime, be aware that I now have my sights set on a jpe or something VX engined in the same "special" league and am ready to pounce when one next comes on the market.

Broom Broom..

David

YES, TIM!!

I felt a little 'passed off' having arranged a trial drive for last friday then to be told, by phone on the day prior,that someone had placed a deposit. However since I live only a short distance away I was doubly galled to see that it had not moved an inch on the showroom floor by last night.

Today it still has not moved but has a SOLD sticker on it. I do hope I am not being given the run around ...Mike the sales guy is aware that I offered CASH straight away for the full ammount when he told me it was 'sold', note that, he WHOLE AMMOUNT, not a deposit!He did not bite so I tend to think someone has more clout than me! (or Caterham have had such a good week that an extra 28grand on their takings was not that important).It would be nice to know exactly where I am! Any information from anyone out there?