Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VW Polo, 1.4 Auto with full history & fresh MOT - £450

Neil_K

I have for sale a brilliant 1999 VW Polo 1.4CL Auto with MOT until end of Jan 2018.  127,000 miles in dark green.  It's a really great little car, drives fine, everything works, 2 keys, brakes and tyres are all good so perfect for someone as a cheap runabout.

Former owner was an elderly gentleman who had it for many years.  He kept it meticulously serviced and stamped every year so it comes with reams and reams of paperwork, spare bulbs in the glovebox etc.  Belts and water pump were recently done (approx 10k miles ago from memory).  Also, being an auto you know it's not been bounced off the limiter everywhere.

Interior is great, I would even suggest that the rear seats and boot may have never been used by the old gentleman.  Exterior is a little tired.  It's no looker; steel wheels and a few bits of rust here and there plus extensive paint flaking off the roof, but it's cosmetic only.

I bought it in September as a stop-gap while a new car was on order and ran it around for 3 months with no problems at all.  Perfect in town (arguable better than the new SUV ....) and being a 1.4 it will also sit OK on the motorway or faster roads.  Now the new car is here, I'm actually sad to let it go but I just don't have the space to keep it.

Passed it's MOT yesterday so all good to go for someone needing cheap, worry-free transport.

£450, based in Banstead, Surrey.