Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Water temperature gauge 05/2000 onwards

AntonyH

One of these:

https://caterhamparts.co.uk/gauges/217-water-temperature-gauge-052000-onwards.html

Fully working condition, some blemishes in the metal bezel as you'd expect from a gauge taken from a 2005 car that's used all year round and is north of 50,000 miles.

The plastic housing is cracked (see pictures). This does not affect operation or fit, it just means you can't wind as much tension onto the mounting bolts as a gorilla might, but then you shouldn't be doing that anyway as they're plastic threads and nuts. You can mount it perfectly securely as is, I only replaced it due to my personal fussiness about such things. If I hadn't removed all my dash gauges and switches for a dashboard clean, I wouldn't have known.

Comes complete with a round-section o-ring, all mounting hardware (bracket, nuts, wavy washers) and the brand new bulb holder and filament bulb from the new replacement I bought as that was easier than unplugging my existing bulb unit.

RRP £46 and change for a new one, £20 plus carriage for a club member or collection from Sheffield.

image_6.jpeg.5bd15f53f2445f8cdf9470b7fe01a96f.jpeg

image_7.jpeg.81fe34194d6ffc0ed9e7fa51db52afc2.jpeg

image_8.jpeg.7c4ff28b6c7f5cb8f870d9de6029a794.jpeg