Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out

Drumster

Sparco Formula helmet (size S – 56cm). Excellent condition (and clean inside as Nomex balaclava always worn) but no longer MSA compliant so would make an ideal trackday helmet.  £45

medium_P1040477.JPG.af18ce3e3fafbf871f5d5a1eb936309e.JPG

​​Willans harness pads. Black for 3” straps. £5

medium_P1040464.JPG.e1031a4dbd9e4ab3347cc4639ff21bc2.JPG

VDO voltmeter gauge 12v. £8

medium_P1040467.JPG.c60b24b6add5eb1b1bf2646e822cdd1d.JPG

Headrest cover for S-type cloth headrest. £8

Happy to post most items at cost but some maybe too bulky/heavy so GONADS might be a better option. Can also deliver to North Kent, Kentish Weald and East Sussex meetings (possibly Mid-Sussex).

Please post interest here rather than BlatMail to avoid any problems. Happy to answer any queries.

Thanks for looking

On the seat, what's the state of the foam and plastics on the back? What's the rough age and mileage? Im just enquiring with Oxted if its worth me buying it and sending it to them for refurbishing.   Any chance you could mail me a bigger picture or two?  

Hi, Please can I definitely take the brooklands stantion.

Can you tell me if the mirrors will fit it - if so i might take those aswell

Many Thanks 

Neil

Sorry - might have not read the ad properly!  I need the one that goes behind the wipers so just the arms need to be taken off. Dont think this one can be modified to fit. Apologies!

Alan, they're yours, can't make tomorrow so next see you at East Sussex?

TomB, This was the passenger seat that was in the 7 when I purchased it in 1999 (car is 93,vintage). In 2004 the side and lumbar padding and plastic back was replaced by Oxted trimming (I still have the invoice). Condition of the material is very good, Approx 85,000 miles. BM me your email and I'll take some hi-res photos for you. I could probably drop it off to Oxted for you.

Nick7, they're yours. YHBM (in a minute) 

Orignac, It's your YHBM (in a minute)

• 3 weeks later...