Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight R300, in Porsche Sapphire Blue

lucky chap

With a house move on the cards in the coming months, I'm now reluctantly considering that I might sell my superb R300!

1.jpg.2483359c9b39d0646b5c2c7994471891.jpg

Built in 2003, I've owned it for nearly 3 years and enjoyed over 6,000 miles of road driving in it.
The car's previous longterm owner travelled all over Europe in it, and between us it's now covered a total of 48,000 miles since new.

In 2014,  the car was professional rebuilt and resprayed, finished in Porsche's newly released Sapphire Bue metallic, with silver nose-tip and wheels, and new carbon cycle wings.
The car is now superbly finished and quite the head turner, complete with a performance one-off full titanium Yoshimura exhaust system. 

During the rebuild the car also had new carpets, new brakes, full suspension, wheels and tyres all round. Since the last service I've also had fitted a new petrol tank, upgraded to the new style filler system, and purchased a new R300 air filter superlight battery last month.

Though loud, the suspension setup and upgraded velour Caterham seats offer a very refined ride for such an amazing little sports car. 

Complete with half hood and full hood, as well as a heated front windscreen and heater, this come with a few creature comforts too. 

An official R300 1.8L K-series 160bhp model out the factory, the engine is on roller-barrel throttle bodies, with the previous owner showing evidence of this being significantly upgraded, having spent thousands porting the head, upgrading the exhaust valves and head, making this an extremely fast R300!

It of course has all the R300 optional extras, including a 6 speed gearbox, LSD, Anti-Cavitation tank, widetrack wishbones, adjustable suspension, De-Dion rear suspension with Watts-Linkage, Aces Change-Up Lights, illuminated start button, emergency kill switch, and even a very handy 12v socket which I had installed within the carbon dash.

Garaged at all times, the sale includes my blue custom car cover too, made for the 7! And, a personalised number plate R300 RDN

Available for viewing in the Bromley, BR1 area most days. 

Looking for offers in the region of £21,995.

Call me or email if you any questions:

Mark, 079 2000 1965

xlarge_15.JPG.7a6a63e0687663584d123b01680accf9.JPG 2.jpg.e9720bada035e54198c6918445e8407e.jpg