Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Formula Race Pod

Dannyboy

Nothing to do with me, however spotted on locostbuilders forum.. Great trailers.

Approx 2000 miles use, bought from Racepod and sprayed VW 'Indian' Blue to match van. Used for a caterham to approx 6-7 race weekends, and a trip to birmingham to pick up a Mallcok race car.

- Tyres all in excellent condition same with wheels not rust or corrosion.
- LED lights fitted rear and side and new loom/ plug with waterproof JB
- Internal tyre rack with fold over locking bar
- Wheel stops, not fitted but with trailer ready to adjust to car length
- Ball hitch in new condition no play or mechanical issues
- Handbrake/ emergency brake all working and brakes in great condition, drums off last week and everything checked
- A few marks here and there, two or three patches of light crazing/ star shaped cracks about the size of a tea plate and i scrapped it against a fence post and touched it up with a can of the same color.
- Manual winch with webbing strap
- I took it down to a local painters to touch up but it couldn't fit in his booth, so this wasn't done , our twins have arrived so really not the time to turn it around.

I was going to put it up for £4500 with the paint work done, i was quoted £250 to touch it up, so looking for £4250. I paid £5000 for it 4-5 years ago and its not done a lot of work at all, and its straight not hidden issues or damage, tows really well.

I dont have any more photos, ill get some at some point over the next few days when i pick the trailer up from the spray shop

sarrenberg@hotmail.com

07740 684 186
 Link http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/34/viewthread.php?tid=206216