Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Spotting competition

Mucus72

Interesting assumption. Would be cool to see regional distribution of ownership data. Anyway, back to the spotting. Nigel, I'm heading north and a bit east from Leics, so no chance of a mutual appreciation spotted society forming ;)

The club will have the data for members by county at least, then taking into account the surface area of each county we would have the number of club 7's per square mile per county. No reason to think that the distribution of non club members is any different to that of club members.

I'd be surprised if the highest number is anywhere other than in the home counties due to population density, proximity to Caterham and general affluence.

Not sure I can actually be bothered to work it all out though! *scratchchin*

Good luck with being spotted *smile*

I drive a bright yellow stealth Seven, as I managed to drive 2100 miles and visit north, east, west and south coasts of the British Isles in June this year without being noticed by anyone *rofl*

• Area Representative

I have been spotted, in the 21 and in the 7. Several times in the 21, twice (I think) in the 7.  There might have been some spotted posts before I joined the Club (although there was no separate section then).

What interests me is whether the large number of members who read but do not post, see the Spotted post and still do not respond or whether those who are spotted are non-members (shock horror).

I share the puzzlement about the lack of response to the spotteds as well.

On the other hand, in some recent rain, I was using a Club umbrella and lots of people turned and looked at me or the umbrella (the latter is more likely). SO, if you need to be noticed - get a Club umbrella!