Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quantum Racing Suspension Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship 2016 - Final Results

Comp Sec

The final results on completion of Round 15 are 2016 Championship-R15.pdf

Concratulations to Shaun Elwell on becoming the 2016 Champion, and to the class, novice, ladies and Edward Lewis winners.

Championship -

Shaun Elwell

-

Champ Winner

Class 1 -

Richard Abraham

-

Class Winner

Class 2 -

David Nelson

-

Class Winner

Class 3 -

Matthew Jenkins

-

Class Winner

Class 4 -

Jeremy Davies

-

Class Winner

Class 6 -

Shaun Elwell

-

Class Winner

Class 7 -

Simon Rogers

-

Class Winner

Novice -

Jonathan Heyes

-

Novice Winner

Ladies -

Rebecca Boston

-

Ladies Winner

Edward lewis -

Philip Matchwick

-

Winner

I want 999.93% If Shaun is allowed 1000%  *redcard*

Bloody Margel f****** B*******  - and to think it was Curbs that let me down.  A good kick up the arse that was by Rob.  Not been able to relax all year!

Double drives everywhere - Mr Gibson, Margel and Gemzoe - Get your own cars *smash*

Headache from hell at Harewood - I will remember that one for a while!

Now off to pull the engine out and get the gearbox fixed so I can actually sellect 5th without clenching and bracing before pulling the paddle!

Just as I am getting all the electronics eventually sorted.

Well done EVERYONE and Shaun *thumbs_up_thumb*  - Great fun, competition and  company.  Close battles and banter all the way through as ever.

See you in a few weeks,

Congratulations to Shaun and all the class winners - especially Richard in class 1.

Thanks as always to Chris for all your amazing work keeping us administered and scored correctly.

Sadly we can't attend the awards dinner as we are on the Scilly Isles that week - perhaps Bec could do her acceptance speech by Skype!!

See you all next year - I hope we can do rather more events than we managed this year.

Paul and Bec

Well done to all, a great fight to the end in some classes. 

First, a huge round of applause to Chris for keeping the whole show running smoothly and from a personal perspective, constant support and encouragement to both of us. An honourable mention to Matt for all his hard work with the times/scores and dry remarks to keep me right at all times.. 

Finally, we are grateful to everyone for their patience and tolerance of the 'idiot questions' and particularly all the advice and tips. It has been a steep learning curve but so much fun due to everyone else. We are sorry to miss the dinner but enjoy the photos...

Have a good winter and hope to see you all next year. 

Charlotte & Jon

Sorry bit late to this thread.

Congrats to all the winners and *thumb_up* for all competitors...

Just a quick thanks to Chris/Matty and everyone else that has made the championship a success this year.  Sadly won't be able to make the awards do.

Simon just think if my wheel hadn't decided to break at curbs 8 it may have been more than 0.07*whistle*

Looking forward to next year, and I am taking donations for a new set of wets, as the expensive set I bought this year kept the rain away from every event I entered in my own car, and went unsed and unwrapped.  So if you want dry events just let me know...

Rob