Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A note from Caterham Cars...

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

Seems that the team from Caterham Cars enjoyed our track day at Anglesey last Friday as much as we all did - I didn't ask how many 'hot lap' rides Simon Lambert gave throughout the day but he was kept pretty busy throughout.  Seemed quite a good day-job to me...

Anyway, his note - and photo - is below.

James

All,

It was a pleasure to meet so many of you at Anglesey for the trackday on Friday, and also to catch up with several familiar faces too.

I would like to say a quick thanks to the L7CGB for welcoming David Ridley (our Commercial Director), Alex Betts and myself to dinner on Thursday night and for the garage to keep Alex out of anticipated Anglesey weather whilst he looked after the car; although as it turned out, I don’t think we could have hoped for better!

Obviously, it wasn’t the ‘toughest day in the office’ for me and it was great to be reunited with the Seven 620S that we used for the Caterham Airways video:

I failed to keep track of how many Seven (and MG) owners I took for a ride during the day, but if you were amongst them then I hope you enjoyed it!  For everyone else on track at the same time, thanks for tolerating us and I hope I wasn’t too much of a nuisance for those with little track experience or slightly less power than I had on tap… I’ve attached a small photo of the left rear tyre which I took at the end of the day.  We like to get our money’s worth here at Caterham!

Thanks again for inviting us to your track day and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Simon Lambert
Chief Motorsport and Technical Officer

large_620tyre.png.85714f291c7d598ddef47f53b52260e8.png