Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight, VVC and some R500 items

New Barbie

Robert, not at all bothered about it...I love the website by the way *thumbup* and I totally approve of your choice of next car - secondhand values of them are through the floor - even for the V8 version - the sort of car you want to polish and look at - Jaguar produced a limited edition version recently with stonking great alloys ISTR it came in black and looks great.

BTW - Where's the pic of the Datsun 140J on your site? I have fond memories of a 140J that belonged to a gullible friend. We helped him "race" tune it with a janspeed exhaust, carbs from a 240, a DIY headjob & a full race cam. By the time we finished with it it wouldn't idle below 2500rpm and had a powerband between about 6500 rpm & 6800 rpm. Bloody Hell it went though *eek*

Ahhhhh Happy Days 😬

V7SLR

The bell housing is the dry sump variant. It does not have the tower, you'd use the existing one if you have the dry sump system. All I have is the actual magnesium bell-housing itself, nothing else with it.

Given it does have the marks inside, I'm after £50, I'm in the SE, near Caterham as it happens.

nig - are you sure

I remember picking up peter c's a while back it was light, but to be honest I cannot remember the weight of the standard one *confused* *smile*

probably won't fit it till next year now, just want to drive the thing, unless of course I have to take the engine out for some reason *eek*

rob