Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Images of 2016 for Championship dinner

Blue_SV

Hi

As I was standing around with my camera at Wiscombe, Chris was quick to 'take me to one side' and ask if I would 'volunteer' to put together a photo montage of the L7 Speed Championship for 2016 to show at the Dinner. I could not refuse such an offer (*yes*) so.... 

I have (hopefully) set up a shared folder on my OneDrive account that has public access so that everyone can add images (photos or video clips) so that I can put together a montage. Of course, the most technically perfect (aka embarrassing) photos will get automatically selected ... *whistle*.

The link is:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AinYbYDAsARQgQLSKjgJR-dvg9lf

​Have a good rumage around for some pictures - the more the merrier to remind us of the fun this year. Please let me know if it does not work or you cannot upload files.

Cheers

Jon

All

Thanks to those who have posted some pictures, I have moved the 'evidence' out to another folder to keep the surprise at the dinner. There are some 'interesting' images so far.

I do think there may need to be a 'steward's enquiry' into the authenticity of some video clips - the lengths some people will go to setting a 'record'.

Please keep the pictures coming

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

All

Just a little reminder to those who might still have some pictures or video to contribute. I am sure there must be some video of some 'oops moments' lurking somewhere. I imagine there is one from Anglesey for example...... *angel* although 2 wings would seem one too many for some.....

Just add them to the link in the first post - I will remove them quickly to keep up the suspense

Thanks to all those who have contributed so far - there are some great pictures (although some subjects might disagree).

Jon