Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Arch cost of re-skin

ruff seven

Look out for mine and Anthony's car whilst you are there, but take Anthony's advice cos it's easy to get carried away!!

Curiously, also L7 FUN up there, what's happening to it? Last time I saw it it was making far too much noise at Hethel and going like greased weasel pooh!!

Nick

Whilst on this topic...

Anyone know what the cost of a re-skin to the sides only might be? (i.e., not the rear panel - I understand that the rear and sides meet at a very neat weld point somewhere around the cockpit).

It's a 'clamshells to cycles' query (yes, yes, I know...) - I'd like to get rid of the holes left by flared wings properly.

Thanks in anticipation,

Pierson

Hi Anthony, well ive got a F2BDG and a six speed sequential box, I dont really want to use my supersport k series, Ive just

managed to buy a new chassis completley bare, I havent seen it yet but expect to see it on the rock next week, then Ime

sending it to arch for full well I suppose everything, so hopefully will have it ready for the isle of man three hills challange.

Paul,

Cut off the watts link brackets, they will only add weight!

If you want to protect the chassis against snapping as mine did, I reccomend changing the rear bulkhead tubes to 12 gauge and spiders webbing them aroud the diff. Bruce will know what i mean......

Linking the chassis under the bellhousing also adds much rigidity to the chassis.

Call a doctor, quick.... Present activities are not a good sign......

Paul, if you intend to use tillet have you considered having rails fitted to support seat to stop the floor sagging, pulling the rivets, apparently the ali channels under floor are not mam enough for the job.see links from last few months "saggy floor syndrome" i think.

Kev.