Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fuses

Mrp

Can anybody held on a Sigma car 2009 vintage, my drivers side side/tail and instrument panel fuse has blown and although I have a list of the fuses in the hand book I can't identify which is the correct fuse. if anybody  knows it position (number counting from left or right) it would be really helpful for a quick fix.

Many thanks

Mrp

What I think is the right handbook says ""working from the top down" rather than L/R. It has Instruments at "C", R/H Side/Tail Light at "G" (7.5A) and L/H Side Tail Unit at "H" (5A).

But to find the right end to count from it might be easiest to pull the end ones: "A" should be Brake Lights.

Jonathan

Hi Jk

I know why the fuse failed thats not the issue I was just hoping for a quick fix rather the going through all the fuses one by one. Hence asking for the position. I know that the side lights and instruments are the same fuse in my case. 

Mrp 

Can you locate it by looking for the colour/rating sequence of the fuses either side of the one you want to replace?  A quick lok at the book suggests that yours is flanked by a 10 amp on one side and a 7.5 amp on the other.

If this works please let us know.

Ok finally this afternoon had chance to look at this and thought I would record it for others that follow.

The fuse diagram in the sigma manual and wiring diagram "A" is the drivers side for the line of fuses and what they do.

Mrp.