Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

IVA woes

Mucus72

morning all,

i applied for IVA 1C on the 15th July, via their online form process. I had a near immediate auto response email confirmation and nothing since. I emailed back 5 days ago via reply to the confirmation mail, but again not a dicky bird. 

Does anyone have a phone number so I can contact a real human being and find out more please?

thanks

Marcus 

This does seem like the process is slower than i experienced recently.

Have you made the payment for your IVA?  If not, I understand that the process goes into abeyance until they bank your cash?

From memory, i received a series of emails from VOSA.  One mail gave this number to query test dates "0300 123 9000".

Have you received anything from TAS@Vosa saying that they have reviewed your application/photos of self build etc and authorised the test centre to give you a date? 

I'd suggest might also want to call your chosen test centre to establish if they have bee given the green light to offer you a test date.

Thanks Jim and Garry,

I was expecting some kind of payment instruction email. I selected debit card/credit card option in the online form. I will phone Caterham and also that number to try and expedite. Cheers guys :)

I just phoned that number Jim and they have a backlog m. They are currently working on applications up to the 11th July, so theoretically I'm 4 working days away. I tried to pay over the phone but I haven't been assigned a Z number yet, so couldn't do that either. Grrrrr. 

At least thanks to you I know where I am in the queue!

marcus