Click here if you are having website access problems ×

150bhp K Series 7 with Minno trailer - reluctant sale

Peter Duce

medium_DSCF1564.jpg.b6ff704ed7346007f7c5e7a7d94037ef.jpg

After a lot of heart searching (and a bit of help from the the "mrs") I have decided to sell my cherished 7. Its a 1997 Caterham 7 Supersport had years of fun in it, but with the advent of a dog and a motorhome other activities beckon:-( 

12 months MOT, 34k miles. 1600 K Series, 150 BHP approx.  Dave Andrews gas flowed head, scholar block, new crank etc. (done at 19k miles), race tech exhaust (4-2-1). Stack Rev Counter with Digital mph; 10 inch momo wheel with buttons for stack. Owned since 1999 and very reluctant sale ... as it has not done much mileage in the last 3-4 years. Loads of spares; Half Hood, 3 hood bags (good for socks and underpants, if not trailering;-)) etc. FIA roll bar, Minilites A021R  tyres. brand new battery. Brise starter motor.  Garaged and full cover for outside use if necessary. All bills and service records, last full service was last year (included brake fluid change). 

Minno trailer; Tool box, filled in floor, tagged, locks - very low mileage, garaged since new.

Car in Somerset near M5 motorway.

£11,950 as a package.  

Telephone 07836 378032

medium_DSCF1564.jpg.f1d9cd9406b9d3851bafbc8a4004d082.jpg

Tim, Received your email. It now seems to be my turn to have issues with BT email - at the moment I am locked out of my account to send anything. Trying to contact to get it fixed ... will get back to you as soon as I can. Peter