Click here if you are having website access problems ×

[SOLD] Adjustable platforms, springs, Bilstein M100s/M1 (not for polishers or OEM lovers)

Mankee

I'm happy with my new-to-me Nitrons, so I've pulled my old Bilstein M100s/M1s apart to sell the bits separately. They are certainly not for polishers, but have served me well on the circuits for several years.

First up is the set of adjustable platforms. They have a few battle scars but work perfectly well. They are the older version of the ones on Caterham Parts here, where you can use normal C-spanners to wind them up and down. Note that the rear set have the full compliment of 2.25" and 1.9" ID locking rings, but I had the front set of 1.9" rings machined flat so that I could run the car lower. £SOLD

Next, I've got two sets of conical spring caps, as I used 2.25" ID springs front and rear. These ones here. One pair was kindly donated to me by Elie Boone a few years back, so I will do the same. £SOLD

Springs, I have two pairs, both 150lb linears and 2.25" ID. One pair has a free length of 200mm or about 8" and the other 230mm or about 9". Think the shorter pair came from Grubbster. £SOLD

Pair of rear post-96 length M100 dampers. These are 475mm between the centres of the bolts. I had them fitted to my pre-96 chassis, so the upper damper eyelets are from my original dampers because they are slightly narrower by a few millimetres with the earlier chassis. Easy to swap with your existing eyelets or change the eyelet bushes or see below. £SOLD

Pair of front post-96 length M100/M1 dampers. One of these was obviously replaced at some point before I got hold of the set. These are 355mm eye-to-eye so are narrow track post-96 or I ran them inverted with 2.25" ID springs on my pre-96 widetrack. The damper mounting I've had to butcher to thin down by a few millimetres to fit my chassis brackets. You could replace these with 36mm bushes from Caterham Parts (if they have stock)/Redline/Bilstein. The eyelets are standard post-96 width and easily removed. £SOLD

The two different width bushes on Caterham Parts are here and here.

Photos of all the bits are on my Dropbox here.

If you want the lot, I'll cut you a deal! *driving*