Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cycle Wings & Stays

Adrian Williams

Hi Adrian,

Interested in the wings and stays. What car are they off. My 7 is a 1990 with Ital hubs etc and the single arm top link, not a wishbone. Don't know if there would be a difference. Do you think they would fit ?

Steve

Hi Steve

They're coming off my 96 Dedion, fixing is via the central rear nut on the stub axle and the top ball joint to hub. I don't know for sure if they'll fit but I'm pretty sure that the same hub has been used for years in which case I can see no reason why they wouldn't.

Where are you based? You're welcome to come over and try them out.

Adrian

Hiya Adrian,

I would definitely like them if you could give me first refusal. I would just like to check somewhere to make sure they will fit and will get back to you. I'll try to make a couple of calls tomorrow to confirm they will be ok and get back to you. My home number is 01925 711831 if you need to get me in the meantime. I'll put an enquiry on the Tech talk to check it out as well.

Thanks.

Hi Adrian,

Thanks a lot for the mail, it looks like the the wings and stays will be fine so I'll have those off you please. If you e.mail me with your number I will ring you to make arrangements or I am on 01925 711831 if you want to call me.