Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Two More For You Shaun

Dartmoor7

1) When I make a new post there is no option to subscribe to it, I have to view it on the forum, comment on my own post, and then I get the option.

2) After posting, if I go to New and Updated there is no sign of my post.

It shows in my profile and I can see it if i go to the individual forum it was posted in.

I am not actually sure that I have ever seen my own posts in N and U.

I am not actually sure that I have ever seen my own posts in N and U.

You won't. The system logic interprets them as having been viewed by you so that they are no longer "New and Updated" (for you, in that view). I don't think there's a current solution but there are workarounds.

Jonathan

• Support Team

Hi Jerry,

1) You can subscribe to receive notifications of follow-ups to all you content from within your profile. Just edit your profile and go to advance settings. Tick the box "Receive content follow-up notification emails".

ScreenShot2016-06-09at17_00_30.png.12cb1b1f3c1c58d5465d19f0ee9d5964.pngYou can't select/deselect this on an individual thread basis. This is a known issue and is on the list to look at as and when time and funds allow.

2) This is the default drupal behaviour. The creator of the link can select to open a new window/tab when they create the link but most won't.

Shaun