Replacement Light Blocks

philwaters

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update for you.

As of today, all units are folded and welded and awaiting painting. Hopefully this will be done either tomorrow or Friday. That just leaves me with the slight challenge of collecting them all (not sure they are there this weekend due to a wedding)... so it might be during next week when I can collect and start boxing them up - and start polishing the stainless ones....

Phil

Hi,

I'm not taking any more orders at this moments as I have committed to numbers (and they are made).

I should have some spare - but if it is ok, I'd like to wait until all those orders are fulfilled and I feel a little more in control again. I'll then post how many spares I have and we can go from there - I'll ping you a PM when I reach that stage. Shouldn't be a problem though - hope you understand.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

All units shipped yesterday - might have to avoid my little local shop for a few days!!
If they managed to process them they'll have gone last night, but I suspect some might not leave till today due to the quantity - I'm popping back in later to pay, can't beat that service!!

Just hope you are all happy. I have given the stainless steel ones a quick clean up, but they would probably benefit with a bit more time being spent.
Any issues, give me a shout.

Going for a lay down in a dark room!

I do have some spares from initial people not paying, so if you are interested - best to message me as the email will alert me.

Hi Phil

I have received 2 sets, one black and one stainless, think this may be because i changed my order from black to shiny quite late in the process. Having both in front of me I tried them against a spare wing, and I think I actually prefer the black version. Is the address on the sender label the best one to ship it back to?

Alternatively, if you have a reserve list, I could just re-label it and send it to the buyer once they have paid you?

Ian Brock

• 2 weeks later...