Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Videos

Dannyboy

Danny - Think you may be loosing a bit on the first 64ft ---- should be down in the 2.3s !!!!

Seriously though - learnt a bit more where I am loosing on the T3 time Thanks

Interesting comparing these videos to see the different approaches to Fradley and the variety of attack level on the kerbs 

Nice runs!  

Watching Shaun's just tells me I have gone soft.  Look out in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still uploading mine on the 0.3mbps upload I have here.

Interestingly looking at the splits etc. forgetting the start times and losses due to the lack of tyre warming I was 0.01up on my record run from last year at the first split.  Then muppetry took place!

To those on List 1A tyres I salute you*bow*

David - still sounds like a diesel at tickover, and still calling the RSPCA about those cats you are abusing...

Simon - if you have time/sw feel free to compare our videos and find the 0.04s*thumb_up*  I am sure some of your lines where not as you preach...

rob

Thanks to all those who helped make my first sprint go well and all the advice on prep, lines etc.

I can see hesitation in my driving compared to other more experienced drivers and I don't seem to have quite the level of aggression (yet)...

My best (63.2) run in Class 4

https://youtu.be/i49V2p8AqSg

​I used Harry's laptimer with manual trigger points as there wasn't a certified track available so some of the timing/telemetry might be slightly out. Used my GoPro with the wrong back cover I think so more wind noise than anything else...

• Support Team

Working now Simon *thumbs_up_thumb*

Matthew - not much wrong with that. Looks like you could probably carry a bit more corner speed in places and get on the power a bit earlier in others but I'd have been delighted with that as first sprint!

I had to turn the sound down for David's - can't stand all that screeching *laugh*

Not much to say about Dan's run apart from missing the Fradley apex by a country mile on the 2nd lap *biggrin*

Very interesting watching from the commentary box - perhaps it's good not to know the times sometimes, as you concentrate on the run itself.

David definitely gets the squealer prize!

Thoroughly enjoyed the Class 3 battle and look forward to those 3 meeting again.

Rob - you just looked the smoothest all day - you were definitely the one who didn't seem to be having a fight with the car

Compliments to those making their debut in Sprinting - it certainly wasn't obvious who had not been before.

Lynn

Ps. Most of all i'm looking forward to having a car............................

Lynn - thanks for the kind words, in the past on ZZrs curborough has always felt like a wild ride always on the edge of loosing it, .  I am not sure if i have got the limits of the slicks yet to explore them totally yet.

Rob

PS TM your tip of taking a pen to the start line really paid off *hehe*

Thanks to all who provided invaluable advice and encouragement to get me to and through my first ever sprint.  What a fantastic day with fantastic people.  I think I may be hooked already...

Special congratulations to Matthew - a very worthy Novice winner plus your telemetry looks very cool!

Here's my attempt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWnRq6p7aKE

There does seem to be a rather a lot of steering input going on!  I'm thinking the double-apex line through Fradley might be worth a try and I definitely braked too early for Flagpole.  Any other advice gratefully received...