Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various items for sale S3-UPDATED Sold items removed

Catkins

Now the car has sadly gone (a while ago but I have been very remiss sorting these out!) I have the following items for sale:

1. 4:1 De-Cat pipe. The four primaries fit into this and run straight through into the single pipe into the silencer meaning the catalytic converter can be removed for track days etc. Was fitted to my K Series R300 that was fitted with the R500 re-packable silencer. Also has Lambda sensor connection. Dull from use but would polish up. £85.00

2. K-Series generic ignition coil for EU3 engine. New unused £10.00.

3. A pair of clear front indicator lenses with orange bulbs £4.00 delivered.

All prices above would be plus postage at cost price except where stated or can be collected from Colchester or Oxford.

My membership is coming to an end soon so if I cant reply through BM drop me an email at marcuswatkins@hotmail.com

Thanks very much John. I am back home from working away on Sunday and if you can message me your email address I will double check the lights and send you a couple of photos to confirm you are happy is that sounds ok?

Marcus

Hello esslll,

I actually bought it from a vendor on EBay a few years ago. If I can find the ref I will let you know.

The purpose of it was to ease the bleeding of the coolant system after a refill etc and is supposed to be located in the pipework at approx the highest point in the run (close to the heater). It should the help bleeding the system without resorting to the more extreme methods sometimes needed.

Hope that helps.