Click here if you are having website access problems ×

[Sold] Race Technology DL-1 MKII Data Logger with 20Hz license

ric355

This is the popular second generation data logger from Race Technology. It comes with GPS receiver, mounts (unused), and solder-free connector all in the original box. I haven't been able to lay my hands on the original CD but as the software has been updated multiple times since I bought it, you are better off downloading from Race Technology anyway.

This unit was purchased with the additional 20Hz GPS license. This enables extra accuracy through something called "PPP mode", which I'll leave up to interested parties to read about (https://www.race-technology.com/wiki/index.php/Technical/PPPMode)

If the buyer wants them I will also include a remote start/stop momentary push button, toggle power switch, and an LED with long tails on if needed. This enables the logger to be situated somewhere away from the driver and yet still controlled from the dash.

Asking £280 plus postage. Collection available from Woking, Surrey.

If a buyer doesn't appear on here within a few days it'll be listed on ebay. Please send a private message if you want it.

_MG_7738(2).JPG.9b9b87fcf9b73c9d40a3db92c48f3b2a.JPG_MG_7739(2).JPG.f9c40ab93aaa52fc668d2d0ad6599eac.JPG_MG_7740(2).JPG.7164e037ecf94f4c70bba6e80f8bb494.JPG_MG_7742(2).JPG.9df35b712a50682c2367c5f5e9bb289c.JPG

• 3 weeks later...