Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Motorcycle Content

Born2Run

Firstly an explanation to this lot. I love motorcycles but have lost my mojo with riding them and decided to hang up the riding gear. The Caterham gets more of a look in these days. So, after a lot of soul searching I have reluctantly decided to sell the bikes I have spent many hours rebuilding. It is time to move on. Happy to send photos to anyone who may be interested in any of these. They are enthusiasts machines and like Caterhams they need to be used and appreciated to keep them in good order.

GSX 1100 G – 1993 Black

This is a fully restored GSX in black. A full on muscle bike from the early nineties. I rebuilt this several years ago with all new bearings, powder coating of all the metal work, new 4-1 exhaust, wheels powder coated. The engine was not touched as it ran very well in any case. I bought the bike in a bit of state from a fried in Holland who had it for many years. I last used this bike a couple of years ago for a trip to France and it performed very well. Currently SORN but I would be happy to have it Mot’d if required. A new battery will be required. It is almost as good as it was new, not quite concourse but certainly a good A grade. £2250

Honda 250 XLR – 1985 ish Black/red

This was an imported bike that I have all but finished. Full re- powder coated and mechanically sound. The only thing remaining is a couple of rear indicator mounts and a battery. It was originally imported so has kmph speedo. The engine is a peach. New chain and sprockets, new tyres. It would make a great little green lane machine and indeed has been in the past. I need to get the seat back from the upholsterer. The plastics are a bit scratched up so it is not a minter but certainly a very good machine now in very good order. Currently SORN. £1150

Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport – 1996 Black

This one was rescued from a shed in boxes. It is a really lovely Italian monster. I have not ridden it as frankly it frightens the life out of me at tick over. The previous owner, another friend, had it for most of its life but was unable to find the time to rebuild it after a gearbox failure. The engine and gearbox have been rebuilt, frame powder coated etc. Forks re-chromed and rebuilt, wheels powder coated. Two good tyres, new but aged. New clutch amongst many many other new parts. This bike is not quite finished. To finish it requires a battery, rear brake pads and new steering damper. It is not concourse but certainly a good A grade. Currently SORN. £4950

BM me if you are interested.

Ian