Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Supersprint - K series

Steve Day

Thanks for the comments about the car Gordon. Yes, she's in lovely condition...Low Flying readers may remember seeing the article in the May 2002 issue?

As for me, well, I aim to get something 'a bit like' a seven. Ideally I fancy an Elise (yes, I am going soft in my dotage), but a 'cheap' 21 could also be interesting!

cheers

Steve

Steve

You kept this one quiet, no competitive events this year then *confused* *confused*, if I could afford it I would buy it as I know how quick it is unfortunately I don't have the cash at the moment ☹️

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*

Hi Graham

...you could always put a deposit on it! *wink*

I'm not in a real rush...and, in any case, (if / when) I get an Elise it will be breathed on! 😳 ...so, hopefully I won't be too slow...though not as quick as in the Se7en!

One major problem is that I will miss the 7club sprints...(mind you I didn't get in last year ☹️ )

cheers

Steve

Steve

Have you acquired the Elise yet?? 😬, hence the BTTT or are you becoming a 2 race car owner now?, would love to buy it but I simply can't afford it ☹️

Graham

*confused* Competition Secretary *confused*

*cool* Lydden, Curborough, MIRA, Llandow, Loton Park, Curborough, Aintree...What more can you ask for? *cool*