Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Driving up to Cadwell - L7C convoy

CycleSi

A few of you have mentioned meeting up for the drive to Cadwell on Thursday, 26th.

Many of the roads through Boston & Spalding are epic driving roads as you get close to the circuit. I usually leave around 2.00pm to get up there in plenty of time to eat, have a beer and check the car, etc.

It would be great to get a group together of like minded track dayers for a bit of a hoon up there. We could meet at South Mimms; A1/M25 junction or at Peterborough Services (just some ideas).

Maybe someone would offer to lead (preferably somebody with a SatNav in his/her Caterham)?

Anybody interested?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

I'll be traveling up on the Thursday late afternoon, I'll be coming from Newmarket area so will be doing this route if anyone is on the way or is doing the same.

A10 from Ely to Kings Lynn (although may skirt around from the A10 to the A17 via the A1101 by way of Wisbech).

A17 then onto the A16 via Boston

Then I'm off on a decent set of back roads for a blast towards Scamblesby where I'll be staying.

I'm looking at a 3hr jaunt all being equal and I'm driving my 7 up, as I have no trailer.

So if you do I'm in a black crossflow, distinctive plate as well.