Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quantum Racing Suspension Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship - Curborough Sprint Rounds

Comp Sec

It works a bit like Google; the more you invest in raising your profile, the better the outcome is likely to be.

We tried that in the paddock office too, but Chris insisted we record the actual times...

What a cracking weekend, thanks everyone.

The Saturday BBQ was great, I can't remember laughing so hard for so long at a competition weekend for quite some time (comparing against weekends of other sports I've been involved in, not other L7C or other sprint weekends).

*biglaugh*

Note to self, don't have that final beer just before bedtime when the bathroom is more than a stumble across the landing away... Sorry, too much information, probably...

The August event is in the diary, see you again there.

Antony, 

A big thank you from me to you, Liz, Paul, Maggie, Chris for being Tea Boy..... , Judith, Tam & the ever entertaining Lynn

Without volunteers doing the formal roles non of us could actually go out and compete.

Fantastic that you enjoyed Saturday, just go to show what a good bunch of folks the club has.

PS Don't forget the entry page is open for the August Curborough......

A huge thanks to everyone on my first ever sprint. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and while it felt a bit like first day at school, the paddock were more than helpful and patient with entertaining my questions and nervous chat.

Now to analyse those videos to see how to make up the time difference and try to get my calendar to align with some more rounds potentially.

Matthew