Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A Year of Pleasure

Alex Birtwisle

I seem to remember that Alex is going to give S713UMY to Rach as a birthday present and buy himself an even whizzier one - ooops, that's let the cat out of the bag, sorry for spoiling the suprise.

😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Oh Mark, come here I've got something for you, now shut your eyes it's a suprise ......

Oh what a lovely sound and what a nice red cheek, just because the teachers can't wack us doesn't mean that we can't wack each other 😬

Paul

Edited by - paul davis on 5 Feb 2003 16:45:09

Mav

Yes, perhaps that someone will be Miss Mav who right now is saving her many pennies from the pot noodle round in order to buy a Westfield to give to Alex.

FX: Sound of pieces dropping into place

FX: Sound of Mav screwing up his face *

Paul

* Mav must have a noisey face, just listen hard enough, look I don't make the rules and I can't help that Miss Mav has been plotting behind his back (and noisey face) for some months now 😳 *eek* 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - paul davis on 5 Feb 2003 23:39:03

All I did was mumble to my self that .... while I had to wait 4 weeks in Westfield's parts dept for them to find then hide then find Moom's tonnau, the little old tea lady, who I presume does laps of the factory looking for forgotten about customers *eek*, brought me two cups of tea and a digestive *thumbup*

I much prefer the leather sofa in Caterham's Dartford felicity *eek*

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black