Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Series Engine

finmac

I have a full 1.6Kss engine installation including side exhaust with integral cat.  Its still in the car so could be heard running however its a long way from OH.

I am not going Duratec I have had two a 2L 250 bhp  and  a 2.3L 280 bhp but will be replacing the 1.6 K ss with another 1.6K only this one has a ported head and slightly hotter cams and a lot of balancing work done.  The 1.6K is my favourite engine in a S3 caterham.  

My Tel is 01275 371255 if you need any more details

Cheerio

Rob

I will have available in february a 1.6 K with ported head, oversize valves, 1320cams, piper followers caps and single springs, forged pistons. It has no sump and no cam cover. It made 171bhp at 8000rpm when conservatively mapped (lambda 1 throughout). It has been raced for 50hrs in my possesion with dry sump and jenveys. Oil and filter change every 10hrs. I also have available original ss exhaust with new cat and the original plenum with rover mems ecu.

You can view the engine in action here, its now out of the car as another new build is on-going https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbNDorM2MsM.

Would consider delivery to the english side of tunnel...

Rgds

Albert