Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For those Android fans, Mint Google Nexus '5' 16gb c/w unused case & screen protector

Simon Owen

A used Google Nexus '5' 16gb, black, unlocked and running the latest native version of Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.  The phone comes with a high quality unused black slimline case and a new screen protector.

The phone is used but has had a full case/screen saver on from new and hence is in near perfect condition, virtually unmarked.

Going on eBay in the next few days but offered here at £75 inc of postage for the phone, case & screen protector.

Cheers,

Simon

Jack,

About 18 months, we bought it sim free for our son and he has just upgraded to a new one.

Battery seems OK, obviously not as good as when new but perfectly serviceable.  I'm running one of a similar age and manage fine with careful charging, I also carry one of those 'lipstick' type chargers if I know I'm going to have a very heavy day usage wise.

(I'll be doing the same with mine in a few months, just put off because the old 5 seems to work perfectly well with marshmallow !!)

Cheers,

Simon