Click here if you are having website access problems ×

[SOLD] Set of OEM K-series VVC 160 pistons, rods and liners

Mankee

I have a set of the above for sale, pulled straight out of my previous 200bhp engine, which was based on an MG TF VVC 160 motor. They went into the (non-solvent-based) parts washer for a soak and I've given them some elbow grease today to finish them off.

I left them to air-dry after I removed them from the parts washer, which explains some of the tiny traces of stainage. They have not been left at the bottom of the sea, honest. Rings have been removed, as have the shells, so you'll need replacements, of course. I've left the liners matched to the pistons, not that it matters too much, as you'll be honing the bores so that the new rings can bed in properly, right? The rods are of the dual-tang flavour. Mmm. Tangfastic. I can't see any markings on the liners, so I would assume that they are OEM.

Pictures of varying quality are in my Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0l6t1d1novhobdq/AACUAmohrTZX8Re8_fXjP-4Sa?dl=0

Asking price is £150 to include insured delivery. If you fancy a drive over to Suffolk for a cuppa, some biscuits and to pick up the bits in person, treat yourself to a discount of 1/6th. That's £25 off, math heads. *thumb_up*