Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight

Ian_Brandon

I've just sold my trusty crossflow and am now looking to upgrade. Is anyone thinking about selling their Superlight? Preferences but not essentials include:

1.8 motor,

weather equipment,

FIA Bar,

anti cav/dry sump tank

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has anything coming up.

Ian

Ian,

Yes, that is the Logik TVR number, I spoke to a John Laporte.

The car is a 99V with 7k miles.

Dark blue with carbon nose tip & front wing tips.

Black centred 13" minilites, FIA bar, black leather S types, Q/R Momo.

It is immaculate but was out of my reach (according to her indoors ) at £17995.

Hope this is of some assistance to you.

Ross

Ross,

Thanks again - you're doing a great job *thumbup*.

Overall the ones in garages look like there is about a £1500 - 2000 mark-up on the private sale price and for that reason I think I'll go with a private one. I'm coming over in about 3 weeks for the weekend and I plan to have a whistlestop tour of likely motors. At the moment everything I have to see is south of London so I don't think I'll get up to jockland.

Cheers *smile*

Ian

Ian,

I had been talking to Logik about the car before they went into liquidation, when I spoke to the administrator and the chance to buy the car at a hefty discount came up, i jumped at it *smile*

Edited by - deano on 17 Feb 2003 11:13:43

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has gone a bit quiet and I need to boost its ratings. I'm in the UK the weekend after next and am still looking to flush out some more likely SL or maybe even SLR's to look at to add to those I already know about. Preferably south of Watford, but something from oop north might warrant another journey when I have a bit more time.

Come on all you people upgrading to R500's - show yourselves!

*eek*

Inbetween 7's - anyone flogging a Superlight 🤔

erm this may be too far into the future for you - but i wil be flogging mine, but not until after the club le mans trip (cant miss it). Keep it in mind if you cant find one - 1.6 superlight , black white strip, dry sump, weather, fia roll, etc - Good luck with your hunt

P25TGY - Superlight

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your post. I hope to have something before June and in fact I am also hoping to be at Le Mans in the new motor. I didn't go last year but was there the 2 years before that, not surprised you don't want to miss it - a brilliant weekend.

My immediate target is to have something to drive at a hillclimb on Easter Monday, but if that doesn't come off, I'll bear your SL in mind.

Inbetween 7's - anyone flogging a Superlight 🤔