Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clear out

PH03NXH

Now I have sold my R300 I have several accessories in the garage available, I will add to this list over the next couple of days.

As I don't have much opportunity to get to the post office at the moment, all the items below are collection only from either Tadley (North Hampshire) during weekday evenings and Friday to Sunday or Egham (Surrey) during Monday to Thursday daytime. 

Carbon Bits Carbon Aeroscreen with Racetech Mirrors - only fitted a handful of times, in very good condition - £300 - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Oxted Trimming Tillett Seat Pads (pair). Will require some additional adhesive Velcro strips to fit - £100 - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Soft Bits for Sevens S3 Touring Tunnel Bag, note this version does not include the extra netting on the passenger side bag - £50 - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Carbon Bits 96 on FIA 3 piece travel bag set - 2 corner bags and one centre bag (Unlined) - £80 - PROVISIONALLY SOLD

https://www.flickr.com/gp/9220817@N08/858025

I will also have a Soft Bits for Sevens S3 Half Hood (FIA Double Diagonal), but I need to get try and get the lower straps back from the garage first as they were left on the car!

Also a Autocom system, a battery conditioner, and cover systems car cover in bag but I need to test these first. - ALL PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Please BM for further details

Heather

Hi,  posting on behalf of a new member who can't post yet.

Can they have the tunnel bag, autocom, luggage bags.  They would also like the Tillet pads if you don't manage to sort thing out with Nick.

Can you PM me your number and I will put you two in touch.

Thanks

I have updated the original post, only the half hood is still available - I should get the straps back from the garage within the week, so will post a price when I do.

nick - sorry I would really prefer collection but if it falls through and no one else can collect I will let you know.

Tom - sorry you have been beaten to it on the aero screen and Autocom I'm afraid

Thanks

Heather