Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Provisionally sold - Genuine Superlight R - number 61

finmac

Please click on the link for all the info and pictures. 

Car has the usual standard factory SLR specification including Dry sump, 6 speed, wide track, LSD, carbon dash, carbon wings, carbon nose. It also has  the correct factory wheels - K&N split rims with "7" locking centres, aces shift lights, removable momo, black pack headlights, heated screen with full weather gear.

Only 14500 miles and 2 previous owners all backed up by a massive history file (day one to present) with £55K worth of invoices.

Genuine reason for sale involving too many cars and moving to the dark side with an Exige S 260!

Asking price is £17995

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/caterham/all-models/superlight-r-no-61/4591339

Thanks for the kind comments. I think you are right regarding the price down South and if it doesnt sell soon then I have an option to move it down there, but it certainly wont be at this price and will instead have a few £K extra on the screen price. 

So if any one is lurking and thinking about it - best get in touch soon!

I am not really that far away, jump on a flight to Inveness I will meet you at the airport there, then have a fantastic road trip home....