Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Speed Championship Handbook 2016

Comp Scorer

So following feedback so far this season i'll be tweeking the format of Championship book for next year.

this will give us extra room for information about each venue, together with pearls of wisdom, or even just some light hearted micky take

So if you can recommend any hotels, B&B, Camping, places to eat, or places to avoid, then please email me with them.

If your fellow competitors have come up with any pearls of wisdom this year then please let me know (I especially like Rob Spencers Harewood pearl of wisdom this year "Rob Spencer says : I hav'nt a clue what i'm doing"), or if you do know what your doing and can suggest any changes to the circuit guide sections then please feel free to draft an alternative.

you'll notice we are trying to update the various course maps so if you are artisitic, feel free to let me know which venue is your favorite, any format accepted, digital or pen& ink etc. 

The championship book is only as good as the information which we all put in, and what might seem to be common knowledge to you will be new information for those joining the championship or even some of the existing competitors.