Click here if you are having website access problems ×

13" x 8" Rear Anthracite Wheels.

Dorset7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi SIG7

I have a pair, on the back of my 1400SS, hopelessly over-tyred, but look good!

In the first order of priority I'd like to swap these TWO for THREE 13" x 6" Anthracite wheels - someones rears + spare, as having staggered widths renders the spare potentially inappropriate, and I use the car for touring and want it back on 6" all round and to carry a spare.

At a glance they look mint, but both have witness-mark grooves behind from the fabled road stone/dedion ear or roll bar drop link clearance issue on early dedion cars. No longer happens. Paint has lifted and blisters/flaked off in this area. Noticed recently some paint distress lines in a couple of the spokes on the outer faces too. Not curbed. They are wearing new/essentially new Falken ZIEX ZE-912 205/60/13 86H. Only list 1A tyre available in this size I believe. Well they will on Monday, one incurred a side-wall puncture yesterday, hence renewed interest in carrying a spare.

Use as they are and they look fine, or refurbish/repaint. Can take pics.

I'm in Canterbury, Kent. The 7 is my only car so logisitics imply a simultaneous swap/meet to achieve exchange. Need to keep it rolling.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I've got two 6" with good tyres (CR500's) i can throw into the mix - sadly I don't have a third to complete the set you're after.

Mine could do with a bit of a tidy, like yours, they've a few marks on them.

Let me know what you think.