Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cloth Adjustable Seats...

Julian Bradley

Dear Graham - what have you got at the minute? (Seat-wise, not wife-wise).

I'm getting some 2nd-hand leather S types (latest version). The seats for sale are the pre-S, cloth adjustable variety, grey, with fittings for headrests (althouigh mine have none - I assume Caterham can supply). They're quite comfortable, so I can really only justify the leather S types because (a) they look better & I'm a bit of a tart and (b) I can't afford new Tilletts. The S types have better leg support.

Someone must have a view as to the going rate for these things??!

Mine are 2 year old have oval headrests are black and cost over £500 (have the receipt) from caterham.

Does this make them "S" types or what?

cheers

THE ONLY SE7EN IN THE HEBRIDES!

Julian,

Currently I have the original bench seats in glorious vinyl. Obviously without headrests or runners *smile*.

Where are you located as I would like to see whether I fit - 6'1" tall and too many stones to mention in polite company. My main concern is whether i can see through (rather than over) the windscreen and whether I can get into the car without breaking my legs (doubly so if the hood is up).

Cheers,

Graham

Low tech luddite - xflow and proud!

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I have just returned from work. 7 hour journey, all 20 km from Chancery Lane to High Barnet....therefore the 0245 posting. Nothing like a £90 taxi fare.....

Dear Jean Noel - yes of course. You'll have mail after I get some shut-eye! I'll e mail my address details and evrything else about the seats. We're easy to find - just don't come to England if it snows.....

Graham - you have next refusal should JN have problems. You're welcome to come around and try them out in the meantime, if HB isn't too far out of your way. I'm near Ratrace.