Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Old cars clearout!

Julian Thompson

1 x Mazda RX7 1988. Reg IIL3376, White with blue interior. circa 75k miles. Had new Hurley Engineering engine at 45000 miles. This has been my Mum's car for the past 10 years. We'll accept sensible offers.

1 x Toyota Landcruiser. 4.0 Diesel. 1983 Y Reg. circa 110k miles. Our car from BRAND NEW! I remember my Dad collecting me from school when I was 9 in this truck!! Now resprayed hastily in a particularly horrible orange colour, and has been used for the past 12 months as a mobile skip! Nevertheless is mechanically perfect having had oil changes every 6k of its life !

Make good boat launching truck or whatever. Again, sensible offer.

1 x Caterham SLR...... only joking.

Thanks guys. We're in Macclesfield, Cheshire.

The RX7 we felt was probably worth getting on for a couple of grand; the engine was several thousand quid alone!

The Landcrusier is a funny one; my old man was offered a grand from a customer of ours, which we felt was a good offer and will accept with no fuss. The problem lies in the fact that Dad managed to lose the guy's number! Oops.

If you want to chat about either car please feel absolutely no obligation and give either me (01625 261581) or Dad (01625 425033, Stewart Thompson) a call. We're both chatterboxes so as I say, don't feel worried to call if you need any info.

Cheers.

Jue