Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WTD: Brian James Minno Clam Race Shuttle Covered Trailer

Barkalarr

I currently have a BJ Minno trailer which is not covered.  I want a covered trailer so I can tow the seven around Europe doing track days.

I have two options 
#1.  Try and find a clam cover for a minno
#2.  Sell my trailer and upgrade to a covered trailer.

My current trailer is absolutely fine and would ideally like to bolt the fibreglass clam to the top thus giving me a covered trailer.  I need to make sure the trailer fits in a single garage which is why i bought the minno in the first place.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get the clam ? or anyone selling a covered trailer which fits inside a single 7ft garage.

I have spoken to Brian James directly and they said the moulds for the clam were destroyed and they can't make them any more.

I did see a chap on ebay a few weeks ago trying to sell off the minno moulds, i can get some fibreglass made if anyone knows where these are ?

• Area Representative

Hi Neil,

Have you asked PRG about their mini sporter clam upgrade to your BJ trailer? Might be a bit more costly than you want to pay, bits it's an option. 

Cheers

nick

Yes I have - and it's £3600 + VAT.  That's a VERY expensive option considering my BJ is worth £1500.

a new trailer from PRG is £4695 + VAT.

seven and classics have one for £5k with electric remote control, but that's still much more than I really wanted to pay...

Andy - you've come to the right place.  I have a Minno for sale with a folding tow arm, tyre rack, spare wheel, winch, market lights and good tyres.  It's really light to push around on the jockey wheel.  £1595 collected from just outside Stansted airport.

PM me for some pictures.

• 2 weeks later...