Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Dimensions (K series Wet sump) - CAD drawing?

MereCat

Hi all,

might seen like a daft request but does anyone have a drawing showing dimensions of an S3 car including sump height (or not).

I can add this, as this will vary according to how its set up. Out of interest mine seems to be 65mm from the ground (too low)?

I would ideally like a CAD image as dropping this into drawings to check clearances on the proposed new driveway to gauge angles and clearance so I dont bottom out....

Any help would be appreciated so I can crack on with getting quotes for the build.

Cheers

Paul

There's a recent similar thread about a French garage with a slope, but I can't remember how it was resolved, probably "buy a couple of planks". Let us know if you can't find it.

Traditional minimum is a free-rolling Coke can: 66mm diameter. Common recommendation for road cars is ≥ 80mm.

Jonathan

Thanks JK. I currently overcome the problem with sleeping policeman running vertically down the drive, which raises the angle enough to get clearance. Given this is a new extension and nice driveway, I have the option setting new garage floor level and and driveway angle so need the drawing to play with elevations so I do  not need to use lumps of plastic anymore.