Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cannot edit or comment on my (older) blog posts

AntonyH

Seems I can neither edit nor comment on certain of my blog posts.

When I attempt to edit, I get "This field has been disabled because you do not have sufficient permissions to edit it." on the body form field:

ScreenShot2015-07-07at13_59_13.png.35b53845b917f13e7bf6e91f2736ef8b.png

Additionally, there is no "comment" link in the standard view (albeit that's broken by the absence of css and js being loaded for blog pages, mentioned elsewhere).

Here's the links from the above blog post:

ScreenShot2015-07-07at13_59_30.png.0bd7e05e70b75ae8b1c812955d8e75f2.png

...and from another I can still edit (even though the "add comment" link doesn't work with the js):

ScreenShot2015-07-07at13_59_53.png.a9621f807c3e84a47fde9cdbf7f81bee.png

I think a very similar issue was raised a little while back, regarding the inability to edit some previous forum posts.

• Support Team

Great. See my post in Bugs on the same issue with forum posts. You must have created the blog when you had AR rights and this allowed you to use "Full HTML". Now you have a separate AR login, your personal account is not allowed to use "Full HTML", only "Filtered HTML" and this is what prevents you from editing the blog (or forum post).

If you come across any other examples then email websitehelp@lotus7club.com and I'll fix them.

I've reported the CSS/JS issue to our developers so hopefully will get that sorted soon.

Shaun