Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Replacement Visor(s) to fit Sparco Formula Helmet

R400C

Wanted - Replacement visor(s) in clear, light smoke or dark smoke for Sparco Formula Helmet (Large - but I suspect visors are one size only anyway?)

This used to be one of the most popular club helmets but has long been superseded and finding a new visor for mine is proving to be difficult!

If you have upgraded to a newer design helmet and have your old visors kicking around, please let me know!

For obvious reasons, must be optically perfect and undamaged

Alternatively - If you know of an online source, please drop me a line!  Demon Tweeks, GPR etc no longer list ...

Al D

Well, a trip to Demon Tweeks yesterday with a little bit of 'man-maths' resulted in me failing to get a replacement visor, but buying a new carbon helmet (Bell RS7 Pro Carbon) together with extra visors and and a new case!  SWMBO will never know ...

Would still be interested in getting hold of visors for my Sparco Formula though, so do please let me know if you have one surplus to requirements and name your price.

Thanks,

Al D

Hi Al,

I might well have a clear I can let you have.

I have 2 of what I think are the formul helmets and I gather they are no longer acceptable for MSA events next year. I only used the light or dark smoke visors, so I am sure you can have one of the clears.

Send me a mail and I will take a picture and send to you.

Best regards

Mike