Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham bits - Final clearout!

classic1952

Three months after selling my Caterham I have finally reached the items in the garage loft!

I now have the following for sale:

Left hand side impact bar - Metric Chassis. This was bought new from Caterham, but due to inadequate packing it arrived scratched. After careful preparation I had it powder coated locally so it now has a far better finish than Caterham's effort. I never got round to fitting it, but it matches the offside bar as fitted to Academy cars and affords your passenger the same side impact protection as the driver for track days or continental driving.

This was £168 from Caterham, plus £25 for powder coating. My asking price is £130 ono.

Rear wings in black. These were taken from my 2008 car when I fitted yellow wings. There are no stone guards so there is a bit of gravel rash on the nearside along with the odd scratch. There is a very small stone spider on the offside.

Looking for £60 ono

Front cycle wings in Caterham Yellow

These are well used wings with a few stress cracks. They have also been drilled for mudflaps. Ideal for a race car, or will clean up and take new paint.

Looking for £25 ono

New nosecone in Caterham Yellow

This is an after market nosecone which I bought a couple of years ago. Unfortunately it arrived damaged and was replaced. The damage is confined to cracks in the fibreglass and gelcoat at the nearside rear corner. It would be an easy repair for someone with fibreglass skills.

Looking for £25 ono.

I can forward photos of all items if you send me your email address. All items collection only from North Leeds.