Click here if you are having website access problems ×

£7500, BMW 320 CI SE Convertible, 20500 miles! SOLD

Martin7H

Registered Dec 2005, black with garnet red leather upholstery.

One previous family owner. This car is in excellent condition inside and out, with an extremely low mileage. Winter and harsh weather definitely avoided; fine weather only! It would be a strong show contender. Hi spec: M Sport wheels, cruise control, air conditioning etc. All previous MOTs and full BMW service. Probably better than a two year old car with similar miles and a lot cheaper. Enjoy summer motoring in comfort.

Mileage now 21150

Any inspection welcome.

£7500

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the photes .... its a pretty car alright and nice in black with black hood and red leather interior. My mother has the mk.2 3-compact from the same era she;s had from new too, with similar mileage as yours (she doesn;t get out much), so I'm always looking at what's available on here. Also after my brother bought a really nice new mini from a L7C member privately I said I'd try to keep my car procurement 'in the club' in future of possible.  I will certainly give it some thought.  Do you know if they ever made a removeable hard top for this model? although you can't get much better than a black car with a black hood - nice and neat and understated, and the best of both worlds with a nice interior that yours has.

• 3 weeks later...