Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seriously impressed

ewenm

Was given a lift into the Brecon Beacons yesterday in a Prodrive Subaru Impreza WRX. Wow! That car can be thrown around. Don't know how much was the car and how much the driver, but I reckon my modest skills in the 7 would have struggled to keep up at all 😳

Think I've just found my ideal 2nd car. Have to see how much cash I can find behind the sofa and under the fridge...

AHA 47p and a ginger nut... that should do it

Anyone got an Impreza WRX for sale? Maybe a posting in "Wanted" with the above budget would produce a result 🤔 *smile*

After removal of the passenger seat this weekend, I found the following:-

3p in 1p's

a paige receipt (So I guess my car went to France in a previous life...)

Pay & Display sticker - Lake District

If you pay Postage and packing, I will donate the 3p to the WRX fund....... *confused*

Great Idea *thumbup* I haven't looked under the pedal cart seats recently - last time I found 20 new pence, and a very old pager 🤔 *confused* 🤔 Bizarre thing is that I've done this a few times and I've had the car for 3 years so no idea where the pager has come from as I've never had one *confused*

Chrisb - where are you based? I could collect the 3p when I next pass your way *wink*

Look Already 51p in the WRX fund and it's only been going a day 😬

Cambridge Area Meeting on a week night is a little tricky for me - I'd get there just in time to turn round a go home again. Think the penny might have to wait until the Games Weekend *thumbup*

I find my wallet has strange powers to change bank notes into receipts. I'm sure I fill it with bank notes every so often and next time I look, nothing but receipts *eek*

• 2 years later...