Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Steel X-Flow Parts

Peter T

Due to new plans, my existing project is all up for sale! These parts were to complete a final 180-200bhp monster X-Flow motor, as there is quite a few parts, i really would like to sell them as a complete lot.

12 bolt Steel narrow journal crank 77.6, not been ground.

Set Steel rods 5.23 with ARP bolts, new bushes fitted and balanced.

Ax Block new steel main caps with ARP bolts. (84mm bore)

Full racing head 1.5, 1.75 valves with springs +Titanium spring retainers ARP head bolts.

Full race vulcan head with isky springs.

Titan roller rockers.

Steel flywheel with 7.25 alloy AP sintered cluth ARP bolts.

Steel 264 cam, duplex adjustable vernier gear, steel front pulley.

Burton dry sump pump 5/8 scavange, dry sump pan and rocker box.

Brise geared starter motor.

This list could go on, but this is a complete engine including exhaust, gaskets, bolts , 45 DCOE webers, Alpha Static wasted spark ignition, the lot, as well as a ton of other spare parts that i have built up.I wish i had the time to build it, but my new unit will be here by next week. If anybody needs more info please mail me for full spec.

Thanks.

Power Freak member!

At moment it is 1720cc, but will need refresh to next size. I have not run this block so i have no pistons for it, my original AX block is at 86.5 mm(1824cc) with brand new forged pistons, but as there is not quite enough meat left in it, i will not build it, but will give it away with the above.

Power Freak member!

It might keep with Rob G, but have you see/heard about his new engine?

The car should fly now, especially now he's had the diff and gearbox refreshed etc.

We are just waiting for his car to come back from Arch, should be today, let Chris Wheeler and Roger do there bit, then we'll be putting it back together. Can't wait. 😬 *cool*

ThAx Block 84mm, New steel caps, Arp bolts.

12 Bolt Steel Crank Std/Std. All fully balanced.

Narrow Journal Steel Rods 5.23” New bushes + balancing, Arp bolts. Steel Flywheel, 7.25 AP alloy bronze sintered clutch. Kent 264 cam, New followers. Kent vernier duplex adjustable. Push rods, Steel front pulley. New steel posted rocker assembly.New Titan roller rockers std ratio Race spec head 41.3/35mm, with double isky springs. Full race head with ofset valves of 1.5/1.75", with matching springs and Titanuim valve retainers. Dry sump pump 5/8 scavenge. Dry sump pan. Rocker box. Front and rear covers. 45 Dcoe Webbers with matched inlet manifold. Alpha 3D static wasted spark system, with throttle pot. Brise geared stater motor. Caterham 4-1 stainless steel manifold. Stainless steel caterham 5" silencer.Alloy bellhousing.

All of the above parts have been crack tested, and checked, they are in perfect order, most parts are very new with less than a thousand miles, the parts are fully stripped and have been cleaned ready for assembly, all nuts and bolts bagged and labeled,gasket sets, and other numerous parts included.This is a complete engine ready for building, with the exception of pistons, the block is at 84mm(1720cc) at the moment but will require a fresh bore. I am selling this project as I have a new powerplant (not X-flow) and really would like to sell it complete as it was, it would make a very genuine 9000rpm 190bhp+ Engine. And an AX block at 86.5mm(1824cc) including brand new forged pistons,.Facet red top fuel pump,and filter/regulater. £3000ono.

is i think is a more updated list, any queries please e-mail.

Power Freak member!

Edited by - Peter T on 27 Jan 2003 15:55:43

Edited by - Peter T on 5 Feb 2003 07:55:38

• 2 weeks later...