Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Championship Competitor Handbook

Comp Scorer

This years championship books started being issued to competitors on Saturday, for those of you who were not at Goodwood then i'll have your T-Shirt and Book on board "Scorer HQ" if I forget to grab you please feel free to remind me.

I'll admit that despite the best efforts of the editorial team (Rob & Oli) all the mistakes are my own.

If there is anyone with an Artistic flair who want's to do better course graphics please let me know, i'd welcome any contributions, these can be full colour.

There are a couple of venues without write up's if anyone would like to add a write up please feel free to send it through.

Don't forget these books are for you, and for next years book i'd be grateful for some feedback on what you use and what you don't, together with anything you think competitors might find useful to include.

Suggestions already recieved :-

• Include the championship Regulations
  • Remove the competitor event times just leaving event P/B's and provide more text / photo's 

Well I have just read and digested the Year book

You all talk a load of tosh *vomit*

I wan to have a nice time *hurl*

I like being with my friends and want to have fun *vomit*

I like to play cricket *sleep*

At least Mr Fox came out and said it ! - He wants to win the class *woohoo*  There must be half a dozen in Class 2 who by the end of the year will be ready to do anything to win by the odd 0.001  *thumbup*

And as for Mr Malkin what the hell is Motorsport Tennis *drunk*

Well done everyone.  Try hard and enjoy.

See you at Curbs.